3/16/2009

heh, I have just finished the whole AQA AS BS workbook.. took me 2 and a half hours to do it.. I should have worked more in it before -___- in that case I wouldn't have had so much to do.. uh.. whatever actually.

The Marketing chapters were the most fun, however, they took me a lot of time to complete.. and refering to case studies is not the best thing in that workbook as well.

The motivation chapters were so boring. Kinda ironic, isn't it? I was the least motivated on the motivation chapters lol.

The calculus questions for sure will be in my nightmares for the next 3-5 days.

Anyway, now I have some sociology to do in order to finish my brain completely (FATALITY!!! Academic Mortal Kombat lol)

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

you are behind with your blog entries on Themes